Friday, May 09, 2008

Anticipation!!!


Just wanted to share a few pictures we took the night before the induction while in the hotel swimming pool with the kids, and a few shots of us in the room before the baby was born.... some of these I took during hard labour, which wasn't so *hard* because of the beautiful epidural I had in my back :) Notice the picture of Rene under the clock? We were alone in the room, just sort of waiting to find out where I was at in the process.... thinking it would still be at least another hour. Baby was born at 2:28!!



I will get some of those pictures up as soon as I can!

My very best friend Adrienne, was able to find a sub at school and come spend the day in St.Albert waiting to see the new baby, it was so sweet of her to come!

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Seeing your pictures brought tears to my eyes Adrienne...you all look so happy and I can feel the love of your family. Having a baby is such a blessed event. Brings back a lot of memories.

Moments Photography said...

YEAH!!! Look at you still thinking about capturing every moment... even if the camera is not in your hands for a bit of it!! Beautiful moments!! Congratulations!