Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost June!!



I'm getting so excited to work again... pick up my camera and capture something special for someone else :) June is only a few days away and I am looking forward to the dates I have booked. I am really looking forward to photographing the weddings this summer, taking my next course, working with my blog winners, photographing newborns, my first Trash The Dress session (SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!) and my best friend is pregnant and will hopefully allow me to capture something special for her in the months prior to her due date! I can't wait to capture the beauty of summer and random camping pictures. I look forward to working with my new photo editing software, and my new lens! I love photography, and can't wait to go back to learning something new every day!
Here are 2 shots of Jaden and Cohen. I am going to attempt these again this week when Rene is home to help hold the little one, so I can get down on the floor and take the shot I really want to get :) More to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pair of cute boys! I may have a little girl I will bring around in 20 or 30 years! Cohen will be getting used to the flash of the camera by now, he will probably be the most photgraphed baby around!

Have fun, can't wait to see more pics.

Trisha