Thursday, November 08, 2007

Have A Good Weekend!

Just some quick snapshots of my kids on Halloween! It was so great this year, no snow, no ice... lot's of sun still! :) They had so much fun.... and to be honest, so did I!! It was a bit hectic, but well worth it! We went into the city a month early and spent hours in the mall going from store to store trying on costumes... we had so much fun. Jaden picked out the Skeleton Pirate and Avery picked the Butterfly. Her skirt is sooo freakin cute, I'll have to take some better pictures later! (please excuse the mess and shadows that go along with these snapshots!)
Have a great weekend! The kids and I are heading to Plamondon for the long weekend. I get to photograph my first wedding there and can't wait, I'm praying the weather is nice :)
Be back Monday!




2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Holy Loot Bins!! The kiddies look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

You think they got enough candy! Wow! I do hope we get a chance to get toghther this weekend! Have fun at the wedding!