Thursday, October 04, 2007

Random Snapshots of our family

I was helper mom for Avery's playschool class last week, they were painting with their hands.. some of them thought it was so wrong, it was great watching them get into it! Avery loved it!

Yup! That is Jaden and Avery on the ice!! First time EVER, and they loved it! Surprisingly since they fell on their bums more times then I can count!
Rene turning 29 last week!
When I was helper mom for Avery, I snuck over to Jaden's class and him and his buddy Jacob gave me some pretty funny faces!


My kids! It's so hard to post these because they aren't WOW pictures, but they are my kids doing what they do...and because we have family who look at my blog, I wanted to share a few new ones! Thx for looking, and have a really good long weekend.




To everyone waiting for their proofs, I will be looking to see whose are up tomorrow and sending out emails with your album name and password. If you don't hear from me over the weekend, then it might be because they aren't posted yet. Some of you might have to wait until Wednesday of next week. If you have any questions please email me, I will be checking it throughout the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big!! I can't believe how grown up they both look! I love when you post pics of them - keeps everyone in touch with your family!!
Destiny

Anonymous said...

Adg,
I love these pictures of the kid's Avery looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was so busy with everything in my life, I forgot about Rene's birhtday! I am so sorry! Happy belated birthday Rene.

The kids are so darn cute. I love Avery's face with her hands all full of paint. It almost looks like she's not sure if she should be doing it or not!lol. Take care you guys...

Love Angie