Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fun times at the park....



My kids were begging to go for ice cream today (something we do most Saturdays) So as a Mom, I had to think of something they could do for me to get this special treat :) I packed up my camera gear, and dressed them up a bit, and off to Rotary Park we went! It was so sunny, and a nice day to be outside. We had a lot of fun, they were giggling and making silly faces when I wanted them to be serious for the camera... the usual. I was working on a new technique, the back button focus.... all was going well. Just as we decided to leave... I happened to notice a small baggy on the ground near where we were. I wasn't sure until I picked it up and smelled the contents inside. *weed* nice eh? A bag of drugs, at my feet. What would you do? I wasn't sure... I looked around, nobody was that close to us... so I carried it to my vehicle, and told Jaden and Avery we had to bring it to the Police Station. OF COURSE I had to take a few pictures of it first ;) lol..... so here are a few from our very interesting day! And yes, we brought the bag to the Police Station. I felt a little strange carrying a bag of drugs from my vehicle to the door...but it was the right thing to do. I also set a nice example with my kids, and had a vague 'talk' about drugs.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's just crazy!! You know that there is some person out there thinking "man I knew I had some more around here somewhere"lol! I admit that I wouldn't have know what it was, 8)

~Kennie~ said...

Way too funny about the weed!!!

~Kennie~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the kid's, they look so darned grown up! BTW I saw the pics you took of Renee, Tony and the baby wow that photo you took of her is amazing! She looks sooooo beautiful!!! And the baby too of course.