Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fun Borders!

Jaden and Avery on their first day of Playschool today!
CUTE lil Easton down by the river when we went to visit!

Avery posing with her hat and hand in her pocket...heheheh
Avery's "ARE WE DONE YET" face...hehehhe
I love these borders!!! Ms. Tina Parker creations... I love her work, she is so creative!
For anyone wishing to book a session...please know that September is booked, and there are only a few spots left for October. I will be booking to the end of November, and taking December off to get ready for Christmas! Can you believe it's only a few months away???
Thanx for stopping in!!
=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adrienne I love these shots especially the one of Avery in her hat. Looks like a mag ad! mom

Adrienne said...

Awwwwwwwwww Mom you wrote on my blog! So sweet.... and thank you. I think she looks way too old in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Hey Adg!
I am loving the borders! I love the pictures you took so-o-o-o-o-o much! You have so much talent! Everyone wants some. I'm going to have a huge order!

Anonymous said...

Oops I forgot to say it was me...
Adrienne