Thursday, August 30, 2007

YES, I will *DO* Weddings in 2008!

For some of you this is a HUGE announcement. I have been asked to photograph weddings, and for the longest time I was undecided on this. It means weekends away from my family, and that was a HUGE factor to take into consideration. On the other side... I want to be there to capture your special day! The emotion, texture of your dress, colorful flowers, stolen moments, special glances... the list can go on forever :) For small town Plamondon, I want to offer *more* goodies! DVD slideshows, storybooks, online images to share with your family and friends and so much more! I have created the 2008 Wedding Price Guide for Photography By Adrienne. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me as soon as possible. I am due at the end of April with baby #3 and will only take 4 bookings for the summer of 2008. It will be a trial summer in a sense, to see if it works with my family or not. I will commit to 4 weddings after June 30th, 2008. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

No comments: