Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Something New!


I've been wanting to learn how to do one of these storyboards for some time now. I was sick yesterday and again today and finally had some time to figure it out (in between proofing sessions!) Thank you Angela for letting me use your proofs to try this with! Sorry I spelled Blais's name wrong........I would have had to start over to get it right, so I applogize! This storyboard is a 10x20 collage with 4 portraits from your session and would be plaque mounted... no framing! I'm going to print one for my family next month and will post pics of it on my wall so you have a better idea! I think that these would be beautiful gifts at Christmas time! Thx for looking :)

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

SO COOL!!! Adrienne, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wanting one of these with our newborn/family pics!!! I love all the pics of the Martineau's too, especially the one with the tree stump!

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

Very cool!