Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm a proud mom today!


I can't believe it! Look who is riding a 2 wheeler!!!! I was leaving for Walmart last night and as I'm grabbing keys I hear Rene tell Jaden "Ok, let's take them off and give it a try" I kind of laughed... as if. Jaden? MY boy who is too scared to climb the cupboard? I told him to be careful and to remember that it may take weeks before he get's it figured out..... Less then 20 min later I get home, and Rene has this little giggle... something was up. Jaden asks me to come and watch.. as I laugh and say "yeah right...." Rene gave the bike a little push and off he went! I nearly died...... it was like watching him walk for the first time at 9months. I even had tears in my eyes.. the look on his face, so proud! I was proud!! He figured it out in 15 minutes! Of course I ran into the house after watching for a few minutes so that I could capture this moment in time. I'm sure it will take a few weeks to have it all figured out, but he is doing it, and I am very proud to be his Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww look at him go, Adrienne our kid'a are growing up! Just reading your blog I got a tear in my eye, so sweet!

Take care!
Celine