Monday, June 25, 2007

Bits and Pieces...

I know it's been awhile since I've updated..... and in the beginning I was posting almost every day! I promise to update more frequently! It's a good sign though, right? It means I am busy enjoying life :) And with summer here, we've been outside a lot more, taking pictures, going quadding, camping and doing a *lot* of photo sessions :) I have a tons of work sitting on my desk, but I need a quick break from editing, so thought I'd leave you with a quick hello, and maybe a new picture? Sorry if this post is all over the place, after all it is 12:18am ;)

Rene was gone last week to a BOP course in Nisku and I was able to do a lot of scrapbooking which was a lot of fun..... (a lot for me being 5 layouts! wooohooo!!!!) He was out the door about five minutes and I was hauling my 'stuff' up to the kitchen table....and well actually it's still all on my table! I almost forgot how much fun it is to take my favorite pictures of the kids and create with them. I will post pictures this week, i already took some but need to upload them to my computer still. Jaden and Avery also got up to the table where I cleared a little spot for them, and they also made a 'scrapbooking page' I'm thinking of starting their albums now....and getting them to scrapbook every now and then. It's so cute, they slap stickers all over the place, and glue all kinds of scraps then they *write their name* For Avery that means a big ol letter "A" and Jaden is getting there, but sometimes it's so big, that the letters are all over.....and we're still working on the letter 'e'. He's been riding his 2-wheeler a lot, boy did he catch on to that quick, it's awesome! I think if I wanted to we could go for a bike ride/jog together..... ;)

Anyways, time for bed.... please don't give up on my little space on the web, I promise to post more pictures this week! I have some awesome one's from a storm that hit Whitecourt a few days ago, and also some fun pictures of the kids. Be back soon!!!
Miss Claire! A busy little girl with *BLUE* eyes and blonde hair, she is at a busy stage, so curious and just soaking it all in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne,
Thanks for the sneak peek of Claire! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. (NO PRESSURE though honestly!) Glad you were able to find some time to scrapbook, it is nice to have something to fill your evenings when your husband is out of town.
Bye for now,
Trisha