Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just because I know you can't wait until tomorrow mom!

Rene? I think you are riding the wrong one? lol..... 2 new toys we got to play with this weekend :)
My mom and dad, I love this picture of them :)

My oldest cousin's baby. Her name is Harmony and she is such a cutie!


Group Picture!



Gab, Stephanie and Erin. The fish flies were soooo nasty, they were everywhere and I had to cover my mouth and nose while i took this shot! If you click on it to see it bigger you can actually see them! eww....




Who is this? I'm not sure.....





Here are a few pictures from our May Long Weekend in Plamondon! We have a talent show each year in case you are wondering about some of the costumes!





















1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love the pictures! I had a hard time too with the group shot, ds is making funny faces. Looks great though