Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss Avery!!!

My little girl is 3 today! She was born just after 5am 3 yrs ago.... I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Wow. At her age I can't believe all the she 'get's' about the world around her. She understands so much! She hears everything we say.... and tests her boundaries every chance she get's. I won't ever forget when she opened the door to go outside and pointed at the big truck saying "Wow Mommy, look at that BIG FREAKIN truck!!!" Jaden looked at me, and I looked at him and we burst out laughing. That's my girl.... always making us smile and laugh. She is full of character already. This week she has learned how to write the letter "A" for her name and she's so thrilled with herself. Every scrap of paper left out has a big letter A on it.... I luv it! She is still napping for 2-3 hrs every afternoon, and will be starting PLAYSCHOOL in September. She loves her dolls, each one has a name that changes from day to day. I told her the other day "Avery, you aren't the mommy, I am!" and she responded with "YES I am a mommy to MY babies!" My parents just laugh......... she is me when I was young. For her bday I am taking her with me to the city next week to buy some new clothes (If you can believe it she's outgrown just about everything she has!) We'll do a photo shoot somewhere along the way and I hope to catch some 3yr old girl pictures :) Tomorrow night I'll take her swimming since Rene has to coach Jaden at soccer. Saturday her Meme and Grandpa Bill, Aunty Celine and Uncle Jason along with their kids will be coming up for a visit. We are having a little party for her Saturday night, and hope to go quadding with Uncle Dorien and Nat on Sunday!

May is here, and there is so much going on! I love that we are so busy doing family things :) I must say that May might be one of my favorite months in the year. Have a good day and thx for stopping by my blog! :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow Adg my time went fast, Happy Birthday Avery, have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!!!(Little Fart #2) Hope you have a good day and get lots of cool presents. Dawson and Brianna are very excited to see you and Jaden this weekend. See you soon.

Uncle Jason

~Kennie~ said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! (Or should I say All-Growed Up Girl?) lol Great pictures of her to show how much she's grown!!

Anonymous said...

Well Adg, there you have it... 3! Wow... i still remember the day you came to my house to do a Discovery Toys party, and were so freaked out about being " Pregnant Again!" I had just had Hunter only a few months before so I was soooooooo jealous. I wanted another "newborn" baby! lol How the time flies by. Just think in only 19 days my little "Mouse" Hunter turns 4!!! Enjoy then while they last! Love you!