Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wednesday
















We are heading out of town tomorrow evening for Lac La Biche. My very good friend from Highschool, Renee....is getting MARRIED!!!! Can't wait for it, yet I can't believe the day is almost here! Jaden is their ring bearer, and looks very handsome in his little tuxedo :) Can't wait to take some pictures! Friday I am doing a newborn session in the am and a Maternity in the afternoon...............going to be SO much fun! Another newborn session Sunday late afternooon too. LOVE photography, so fun capturing the little things that we don't often stop to think about. (like the little hairs on a newborn's shoulder.... so sweet!)

My mom and Aunty Solange and her daughter Erin are here visiting. It's a nice change to have family/company come up here. We shopped from about 1 until 5....made/ate supper then went out again for another hour (lol Tanya ;) Tomorrow we'd like to be out of the house by 9:30 so we can go to Canadian Tire, Scrapbook Country, and Once in a Blue Moose :) After lunch, I'm going to go get my nails polished for the wedding, and a quick tanning session toO! Then it's pack time...... gotta love packing (insert eyes rolling here) Looking forward to the visiting though, and of course the wedding. The kids are SO excited to see their cousins there, and to have a sleepover with Dawson and Brianna. Seriously, it's all they are talking about!

So have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to post a lot of fun pictures next week : ) it's supposed to snow all next week (which kinda makes our trip to the Dominican all that much sweeter!) but also the ucky weather will give me some time to do some photo editing and get some orders out. Thx for stopping by....... let me see if I can find a new picture to share?! Here are some from Jaden and Avery playing in the snow last week, before it started to melt. Look closely for the one of the snowball hitting Avery, that Jaden threw!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

sounds like you're super busy, too bad that everytime you come down I'm gone :( I'm heading to cold lake on sat. to help Donna w/scraptacular. When do you guys leave for D? Will you be around at Easter? Maybe I'll see you then :)