Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Is it spring yet???

..........it's coming, I have the feeeever starting, so does Rene! We've been shopping around online trying to find the perfect travel trailer for our family :) I can't wait for summer, and camping, and GRASS, BBQ.....mmmmmmm. The time is coming, already February 20th!!! Another month and my good friend Renee will be getting married, and a few weeks later, we'll be flying to the Dominican! I asked Jaden and Avery what Summer means to them...here are some of their answers. Jaden said: Shorts, soccer, walks to the park. Avery said: Sandals, shoes, shorts, bathing suits (omg.... lol) swimming, stroller rides. As you can see we are all ready for the change of seasons.

We spent the family day long weekend, with our families :) It was nice, and busy......trying to spend time with everyone in 3 days, but it worked out well. The kids totally enjoy spending time with their uncles and aunties, grandparents and cousins! We are so blessed to have so much family, and fortunate enough that a lot of them live close by! I took only a few pictures ;) and I'm still going through them, so I'll probably post those tomorrow. Time for bed for me!

No comments: