Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wednesday Already??
















It's been a busy week, and to anyone who is following, my class is going just awesome! It's perfect for me :) The only down side, is ya sit for 2 hrs to drive there, the class is 3hrs, half of which you are sitting, and then the drive home... But so worth it! I've learned so many cool things, to help improve my photography, I can't wait to put all this information to use! Here are a few pictures, just cause. Jaden had fun 'shaving' as you can see! I played a bit with Avery's picture, but I'm not really liking it. I'll try again tomorrow. We are trying to get some Valentine pictures done, so that Jaden can have something different for school. I worked on Avery's yesterday, and thx to Nat, he had a good haircut, so we'll try with him tomorrow! Have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

Great pics! I think the one of Avery looks amazing! WOW! Glad you're having fun at your class and learning lots, you'll have to teach me!

See you tomorrow night!
Save me a seat!
I might be online tonight if you wanna chat.