Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Price List now available!

It is now finalized, and anyone who is interested in booking a photo session with me is welcome to email me at adgpressling@hotmail.com !! I am offering 50% off all prints until August 1, 2007. (not including the session fee) Watch for different promotions throughout the year! Here is my current one!
I am so excited to photograph itty bitty babies (age: Newborn – 1 month old) that I am offering this limited time offer for FEBRUARY & MARCH 2007

$25.00 session fee (Regularly $50.00) and a FREE 8X10 of your choice!

I will gladly come to the hospital to capture those first moments with your precious newborn, or we can wait until you are back home, the choice is yours!
If you book your next session within 3 months, you will also get a FREE 8x10 at that time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is great Adrienne! I'm proud of you for deciding to do this and making it a reality. :)