Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007 *Hi Bill*

{Inside Joke..lol}
Yes, I am finally updating my blog! This last entry has been up waaaaay too long, and I looked at Tanya's blog, WOW!!! She has dial up and has 3 or 4 entries up on me ;) (CUUUUTE Pictures btw Tanya!!!) So Christmas has come and gone....and today is New Years Day! I could sit here and reflect on 2006 but I might save that for tomorrow. So much happened and went on this past year, I was even easily convinced to get a tattoo so that I remember this year forever! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and a healthy one too! My kids were feeling good over Christmas, but a few days ago they both started with high fevers...and it was 3 days of meds and they are finally feeling better. We spent the last 3 days at Rene's mom's and Bill's, and had such a nice visit. They were so good to us, and put up with my sick children! The kids really enjoyed being at their Meme's, and seeing their cousins again. My tummy is so full from her cooking, oh my goodness it was excellent.... and we really enjoyed all the poker games!! Thank you guys :) We leave Plamondon today to go back home in Whitecourt, and have a few days with Rene before he goes back to work on Thursday. I hope to get some scrapbooking done, and time to play with my new camera lens! Happy New Years to everyone, I will update with some pictures hopefully tomorrow!

*cheers*

No comments: