Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Falling behind...

Wow, I haven't posted since Thursday? Terrible! Here are a few pictures... mom I finally took some of the vases/lanterns I bought on the girls weekend. I am LOVING them....and could get a few more, smaller one's to put over my cabinets on the other side ;) Here are a few recent pictures...

Gotta love this one...it screams "Merry Freakin Christmas!" Avery wasn't in the mood to sit still for pictures, it was way past her bedtime, so we'll have to try again another day!





I took some family pictures for Mike & Angie, and I haven't finished proofing them all, but had to share this one. Korbyn's eyes really stood out to me. My goodness, they all look alike! They were so much fun, thx for letting me do these guys :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cut Christmas picture! You should see some of the outtakes from my pictures:) My kids were having a ball hamming it up. Thankfully we got a couple of good ones.

Rebecca said...

Sorry! I meant CUTE!! silly cat jumped up on my keyboard :{