Saturday, October 28, 2006

*** CAUTION *** picture overload



Hey all! First, I must say that having the house to myself has been very nice, and quiet, but after a day I am beginning to miss that feeling of being needed. I'm also missing hugs n kisses, and chatting with Rene and the kids. I still have a few more days, and it has been great for catching up with friends, scrapbooking... and this blog. So yup, overload of pictures coming up... don't say I didn't warn ya ;)


The kids were so happy when we made our final move to the new house around 9:30pm September 25th. Here they are in their jammies, ready to spend their first night here.


I brought Avery and Alix to Rotary Park to take some pictures one evening... it was a lot of fun... and I'll post more of them at another time...but this one of avery crying because she was just getting too tired to smile anymore...lol. If you look close enough you can see her crocodile tears.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Avery. I got it enlarged, and had fun scrapbooking it, and I'll probably have it framed somewhere in the house! I figure we can't go all summer without letting them jump into a few mud puddles, here are some of the pictures...


This picture was fun... She was standing in this huge mud puddle, and I got a neat reflection, so I cropped her out of the picture, turned it around and got this! What do you think?


This is Heidi, the cutie I babysit, and Avery playing Barbies! Not kidding you.. both of them are 2, and played for a loooooong time, and I never put them out for her, Avery found them in a box I had for when she got older!


Jaden was laying on Avery's bed, looking at books, and I got this one of his feet :) IT's so cute to me, even though they are feet (which I'm not fond of..lol) and the bedspread is girly, but I still like it.

Here's one of the kids making necklaces out of buttons, they love arts and crafts!


If you are still here, thx for taking the time to check us out :)

No comments: