Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally Wednesday!

Not that anything is planned for today. Kind of a laid back one actually, which is very much appreciated. Very sunny outside today... we've been getting some awesome September weather :) We have a play date at the park this morning around 10:00...and then Community Events is tonight. THE night to sign up for anything to do in the fall ex: yoga, step aerobics, swimming lessons, Tae Kwon Do *sp?*, Dance, ... we are enrolling Avery into the Dance class for kids between 1-3, and Jaden will be busy with playschool..and then swimming lessons in January. I'm looking for something to do.. and Rene & I are leaning on volleyball one evening a week.... it's at the school across the street, just need to find a sitter!
UPDATE: Grandma is out of surgery and back home, now's the long stretch of recuperating! Rene picked a company name (no thx to any suggestions on my blog however.. lol) so it shall be PetroTech Ltd. (or) if that doesn't 'go through' at registries then OptiTech Ltd. I tried to squeeze my name in there, but a no go. (jk) Have a good day everyone, I'm off to swarm the photography forums until my kids get outta bed!

No comments: