Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And so it begins...

They say if you have a goal, write it down. So here's my new one. Rene and I are beginning our workouts together now. We have a plan...and hope that life let's us stick with it. Get the kids in bed at 8:00, and then it's downstairs to work out for an hr...EVERY night! :) I know it's going to be tough to stick to while we make our move over to the new house, but we'll do our best. We are going to look for a babysitter, to watch our kids Wednesdays, starting in September, so we can join the Volleyball fun league. We both want to get active, and get into good shape, and so why not do it together..the kids are now old enough that we can do it! It's funny though, he has to buy all this protein powder, and Creatine... to bulk up. After a work out, he has to eat, and then there's me... less is better! Makes it tough!!! Anyways, that's me today. We'll be heading into the city on Friday to buy our light fixtures, and then to Plamondon for my cousin Nick's wedding. I'm looking forward to it, fun to dance and get together, listen to music, and well yeah... have a few drinks (Rum and DIET coke.. and only 2!lol) I'm counting the days until I have my new camera in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And goint to NAIT for that course. Super crazy excited :) Have a good night, or good day everyone! HUGSSSSSSSS!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good for you guys! Its always easier when you have support. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at Nick's wedding too. Finally found a drop dead sexy dress to wear and I'm psyched up for some good ole' fashion dancing!!

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

I second the "Good for you guys!". Here's a little tip, when you set goals make some short term, very specific ones like; lose 5 lbs in 10 days, then make a long term goal like when you'd like to reach your goal weight, put an exact date on it. It's easier to stick to a plan when you have specific, realistic goals. Let me know if you need any help with the diet. Hope you have some time to come and visit us.

Love Nique & Sebastien