Thursday, July 20, 2006

PROMISE this will be shorter

At least I can try!? Just wanted to share a few pictures.... finally got over to my friend Angie's house to take pictures of her SWEETIE, Korbyn who is now 2 weeks old!!! I was so excited, and it was a blast! I used the best material ever for a newborn! Vinyl! He pee'd not once, but twice during the shoot, but it cleaned off so easily we were able to keep going! I haven't proofed all the pictures yet, but here are a few that I think I really like. Love the one of him holding his mom's wedding ring. My monitor seriously sucks, so if you can see the backdrop, I am sorry, I can't tell until I actually make prints, then I can go back and make adjustments. So while they may look good to me, you might see something I don't. If ya do, feel free to let me know in the comments available at the end of this entry.




Here's just a funny picture of my kids testing out the closet organizer that Dorien and Rene made. Avery's hair looks maga big... lol



My mom has pictures of me and my brothers and sister in this same "tub" she used to give us a bath at Grandma's cabin. I got a picture of Jaden in it last summer, and a few weeks ago, I got one with Avery!

1 comment:

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

Adrienne these pictures are awesome, you really have a talent for photography.....I can't wait to get you to do some of my son and I.

Take Care