Friday, June 09, 2006

Think my head may blow up with all these crazy decisions!!

Wow, who knew that building a house involved making so many decisions? Okay, a stupid question.... but I feel like I'm WAY over my head. Today I am trying to compare my cupboards, counter tops, paint colors to my flooring. Do we go with laminate in the entire house, and vinyl in the kitchen/bathroom? *sigh* I can't wait to just be in the new house.

It's very possible now that we'll sell our house before we can move into the new house, so I may be spending a few weeks (hopefully not months) at my Grandma's cabin in Plamondon! YIKES

I took some pictures of our future house last night, and hope to post those up today. It is completely framed, and we now have a roof! Shingles to be put in before the end of next week.

Have a good day!
Adrienne

No comments: