Sunday, June 25, 2006

Loving this weather!!



It was an absolutely perfect day! We have been blessed with a very sunny and hot week :) Rene cut the grass this afternoon, and I spent some time with Jaden & Avery in our backyard. I really wanted to get some pictures of the two of them together, and had to bribe them with freezies. And it still didn't work. Jaden RAN everytime I pointed the camera at him, I hope that this is just a phase. Avery was a bit more willing, if I had her doing or looking at something. I've decided that I'm going to try and get some really good black & whites of our family, and blow them up, printed on canvas, and frame them in black, to put up in our new house. Speaking of the new house....here are some pictures of it!


So tiny, but it's really cute! We decided to go with black accents, and appliances. Still trying to find a laminate floor that we both agree on. I swear only MY husband cares SOOOOO much about what colors we have in our house, and HE IS COLOR BLIND!

Here is the house we are going to put for sale next week :(

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Just wanted to let ya know you can leave your comments here...and to also tell you that you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. I just learned that....ha ha ha

adrienne